WM5 Phone Compatible after applying the VGA hack seen here
This small program is used to reformat the Phone
Dialer that gets all shrunk down after applying the
It will allow the phone to be usable in VGA mode.
Landscape mode before VJBigPhone:
Please discuss any issues on my forum
If you like this software and wish to express your thanks, feel
free to send me a small
NOTE: Feel free to link to this or any of my pages
anywhere you want, but please don't distribute the software
I need to keep track of releases
and updates etc.
-27 November 2005: Initial (test?) release
-Updated to fix the video button and now to support resident
version (fixes the phone 0.5 seconds after you rotate, to allow
for any slowdown caused by other software).
-used generic code fix routine. Caused some problems with speed
-fixed the wireless manager as well.
-Implemented fix for speed dialler and others.
-Implemented balloon icon and background fixing.
-Implemented early international support.
-Removed Wireless Manager code
-Moved from Nofication Icon to Tray Icon
-Removed all background timers for efficiency
-Fix memory leak
-If loaded a second time, load, fix and focus on the phone.
- draw a black outline around the icon in case you have white
- tried to deal with the PIN input screen (see here)
- added internal international support. No international
command line required. Thanks Crino!
- added close phone option
The cab file will install VJBigPhoneRes in
your start menu > vijay555 > vjbigphone.
- Run VJBigPhoneRes after installation.
- It will load and fix the phone in the background.
- The phone will stay fixed on changing orientation. If you use
a task manager, tell it to ignore closing cprog.exe (the phone)
- If you do close the phone, click "Load and Fix" from the tray
icon to load and fix!
- It can be installed in the startup folder for
You must unload the previous
versions before installing the latest version.
To fix the white graphic problem on the
phone dialler, and to make the button text larger, see
Azhad is a demi-God! Thanks to everyone who've thrown in on
Download the cab